Biergarten reviews now!

famgel

Mouseketeer
Wondering how was the Biergartens food with a limited menu? Looks like u get a little everything on a platter, which isn’t going to fly with the whole family, especially the kids! Can u ask for specific entrees on your platter? Ty!

not sure what you mean? Here is the link to the menu and what is included

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/biergarten-restaurant/menus/dinner/
It’s ok I found my answer on Disney food blog I basically was concerned that these entree platters have a little everything on it and my picky family would have issues with it! But it sounds like u can specifically ask for what u want on a platter, like for the little ones to share without all the other stuff! Ty though!

Our 9 member family, including two pretty picky kids, ate at Biergarten on Christmas Day. They did bring all the food on platters, various items on each platter. We ate what we liked and asked for more of those items if we wanted it, and we left what we didn’t like. There was something for everyone - one kid ate nothing but meatballs, but he ate almost a platter full!

Our 9 member family, including two pretty picky kids, ate at Biergarten on Christmas Day. They did bring all the food on platters, various items on each platter. We ate what we liked and asked for more of those items if we wanted it, and we left what we didn’t like. There was something for everyone - one kid ate nothing but meatballs, but he ate almost a platter full!
Ok ty so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter