• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biergarten Restaurant Seating

mtfarlin

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how they are handling seating arrangements at the Biergarten Restaurant in Epcot World Showcase?? Are you still seated with other guests at the long tables w/spacing in between?? Thanks....

Does anyone know how they are handling seating arrangements at the Biergarten Restaurant in Epcot World Showcase?? Are you still seated with other guests at the long tables w/spacing in between?? Thanks....
Hi. My Mom and I were there at the beginning of April and we got our own table. All the tables around us were the same way, one family per table.

Yes, they are not mixing parties at this time. I always kind of liked that aspect, though it could be hit or miss.

Thanks for the information. That is on my list for dining venues on my upcoming vacation. Thanks again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter