Biergarten Reservations

Looks like reservations are only open through the first two weeks of January. Plenty of availability through January 13, then absolutely nothing for the rest of the month.

UGH! I'm hoping this means the rest of the month will open. I went ahead and grabbed one for the 13th - it's our Hollywood Studios day but we have park hoppers so we can make it if we need to, but I'm hoping I'll be able to get one for the day we actually want and then we can cancel the 13th.

My trip must straddle the cutoff somewhere. I can make a reservation for our Epcot day on 1/6, but not on 1/14 (which is the day I really want). At least they're releasing more dates and it's moving forward? I had a lot of trouble with the website not actually logging me in too.

Oops, just saw the other posts with the same issue :)

We are in WDW first week of January and was not able to get anything at Biergarten when I made reservations at 60 days, trying again often 50 - 60 days out. Good to see here that it might be worth it to try again.

What usually happens when the packages go live? Do all the reservations/days Disney hasn't yet released open up for anyone to book or will it likely only open up for package holders? I'm wondering if I should make the extra effort and get up early on 14th/15th to get a reservation even though I'm not booking a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter