Biergarten or Via Napoli

megs1313

DIS Veteran
Wanting to try somewhere we haven't been before. teens/adults/one kid.

I do have one gluten free guest, so wondering if via Napoli would be a bust for her?

We care more about the fun than the food. Thoughts? TIA!

I do have one gluten free guest, so wondering if via Napoli would be a bust for her?

Via Napoli will Not guarantee Gluten FREE because of all the flour in the air from pizza making.

I was at Via Napoli two weeks ago. I am gf. The manager came over to me and told me that there is cross contamination due to the flour and the pizza chefs throwing the dough into the air.

We love Biergarten and do it once a year. My husband really loves the food. The rest of us think it's fine and there are many choices, but the entertainment makes it special and fun for us. The tables sit 8 so you will be sat with others. We were surprised by this at first time but got used to it. We always have a blast!

Via Napoli has good pizza, but we haven't made it back a second time.

Biergarten is a blast and we do it every year . We did Via Napoli and the food was pretty good but nothing special.

Biergarten Is so much fun! And sounds like being GF Via Napoli might not be a good fit but they do make delicious pizza :)

We love both. I enjoy the food so much at Vis Napoli. We go every trip.

Having said that, we adore Biergarten too. It’s so much fun. The food is plentiful and tasty. Service was great. I think it’s the quintessential Epcot experience. You are truly transported.

If I could pick only one for the Epcot experience it would be Biergarten.

I've eaten at both, just once at each, and I enjoyed both a lot. Biergarten gets the edge though because the buffet is really tasty with a large variety, the entertainment is great, and the atmosphere in the place is so cool. The only downside is the shared seating, IMO. It was fine when we went, but I imagine it could get pretty awkward depending on personalities, etc.

We really enjoy Biergarten. Last time we were there I smiled at the family that sat down and the wife stared at me like a grew another head. I was actually relieved. I knew I didn't have to hold a conversation. My husband enjoys the whole social aspect. I try hard to put one of my kids between me and the other family as a buffer :lol

Biergarten was definitely a lot of fun. Just do check the show times because we foolishly arrived for lunch 90 minutes before the show and ended up having to wait quite a while at our table to see it after we were done eating. Lesson learned!

With teens and a kid, Biergarten would be my choice. They will have so much fun!

We love both, but Biergarten is definitely more fun (as long as you go when there will be a show - check that before making an ADR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter