Biergarten or Rose & Crown?

Which would you choose - Rose & Crown or Biergarten?

• Rose & Crown

• Biergarten

Results are only viewable after voting.

sonofanarchy

DIS Veteran
Having never been to either, which would you recommend? There are a couple of things on both menus that we will all eat, so it's for us a question of ambiance and quality.

Your choice?

Biergarten has a wonderful buffet and a very entertaining show!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Another Biergarten fan here...

And if members of your party are pickier, as long as they like something there they can eat their fill of that thing... while the rest of you try the whole buffet ;)

The entertainment is great, as well.

At the Rose and Crown, there is often entertainment happening in the pub (bar) itself, but in the dining room you are separate from that area. There is nothing wrong with Rose and Crown's food or service, but Biergarten just outshines it.

I would actually say Rose & Crown. I dined at both last year, and while I enjoyed both, Rose and Crown stood out more to me. We had a table by the lagoon, and it was sooo nice to sit out there on an 80 degree, December afternoon. :cloud9: The waitstaff was also exceptionally friendly! And the food. Oh my gosh. I had the cheese trio to start, bangers and mash for my entree, and sticky toffee pudding for dessert. I still dream about that meal to this day. :thumbsup2 :love: Whichever one you choose you'll be happy!​

We do like both , but unless we're looking for an outside lake view we choose Biergarten. It's a wonderful buffet with a great variety of delicious! food, and served in in a special atmosphere with really fun live music/entertainment.
Wherever you go, sure hope you have a great time!

:goodvibes

And there are no guarantees of that lagoon-side table at R&C. There are a lot of people eating there and only a few tables on the lagoon.

I definitely vote for Biergarten, both for the food and the theming/atmosphere.

I would actually say Rose & Crown. I dined at both last year, and while I enjoyed both, Rose and Crown stood out more to me. We had a table by the lagoon, and it was sooo nice to sit out there on an 80 degree, December afternoon. :cloud9: The waitstaff was also exceptionally friendly! And the food. Oh my gosh. I had the cheese trio to start, bangers and mash for my entree, and sticky toffee pudding for dessert. I still dream about that meal to this day. :thumbsup2 :love: Whichever one you choose you'll be happy!​

My friend & I both vote for Rose & Crown! We tried Biergarten in December & the entertaiment was good but in comparison, we really enjoy the food more at R&C. I love the Cottage Pie (might only be offered now for lunch?) & in Oct., we had a late dinner there as a walk up & thought the lamb entree was amazing! To top it off, we were there for the fireworks & got to see them from the viewing area on the lagoon! Now That is a Magical moment! pixiedust: I also prefer the ambiance of R&C inside as well (I've asked before but never was able to get a table outside for dinner) & like the fact that as a party of 2, we get more privacy for our meal at our own table.

Plus you can always get fish & chips later QS.

The pics of Biergarten I've seen blow me away. The pics I just looked at of R&C.ehhhh...

Having never been to either, which would you recommend? There are a couple of things on both menus that we will all eat, so it's for us a question of ambiance and quality.

Your choice?

We really enjoy both, but if you are looking for ambience, Biergarten wins hands down. Live entertainment!

We have dined at both to include dining lakeside table at Rose & Crown. While we had good dining experiences at both, we would select Biergarten if we could only select one.

I picked Biergarten the ambience is better of course the beer is better but the food is slightly worse. Many better options in EPCOT than both of these places though. Even if you are looking for a good drinking and eating place. pretty much why you can book these places so easily

Rose & Croiwn hands down!!! While the buffet at Biergarden was okay, I didn't love it. And I was very disappointed in the entertainment. After reading about it here I was really surprised at how short it was.
I love everything abouth Rose & Crown. And I think it has some of the friendliest CM's anywhere.

Thanks all. Well, despite the poll, we decided on R&C for the menu alone. Plus, we were able to secure a 7:40 ADR, so we're hoping we can nail down an outside table for Illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter