Biergarten Lunch Question

Bethislucy

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the current price is for lunch at biergarten. All I can find is a range. Also what is your must haves when you eat here?

Rule-of-thumb - Lunch is the lower value; dinner is the higher value.

As to favorite items - it's a buffet, you can try everything and eat as much as you like. There was no standout item when we ate there a few days ago.

The desserts are awesome! Everything is pretty good, except the meatloaf. It's got a weird flavor and texture. Enough people must like it, because it's been on the menu for years.

I think it was $33 per person plus tax and tip earlier this month. That can always change...

The desserts were my favorites - particularly the apple strudel with vanilla sauce and mixed berries dish.

For regular food, I liked the sausages with sweet mustard the most as they especially reminded me of Germany, but everything I tried was good.

I love this place. It's always a must do. I say the best options are the Beer Flight, the tomato salad, the soups are always great and the Bavarian cheesecake with the vanilla sauce. Hope you enjoy!

One of the sausages was quite good and the berry compote dessert was a favorite, at all of the tables around us.

They had the saltiest food I've ever eaten. Loved the entertainment but wouldn't go back for the food.

Our favorite restaurant in the parks!

I love:

Tomato salad
the mac n cheese
desserts
schnitzel
cheese board
sauerkraut
salad bar in general
the beer!

drawing a blank right now - but this is one buffet I get my monies worth at! YUM!

loved the schnitzel, the bavarian cheesecake... but don't forget the house made pickles!!!!!!!! YUM! they are in slices and just look like cucumber.

The food is very good, the music is excellent, only problem you may eat and drink too much and feel uncomfortable afterwards but until that happens you will have an excellent time.

One of the sausages was quite good and the berry compote dessert was a favorite, at all of the tables around us.
We ate at the QS next door (Sommerfest?) since all we wanted were sausages and pretzels and we kept rushing from one Epcot spot to another dodging raindrops and wind... dang it was cold! The frankfurters were the winners for us since they actually tasted like the German variety. No knockwurst or weisswurst though :(. Oh and I wish I realized just how huge those pretzels were before ordering...took us 2 days to eat two of 'em by three people, LOL.

Pretzel rolls
Tomato salad (I've seen PPs who agree--it sounds like no big deal, but this salad is yummy!)
Apple streudel with the vanilla sauce

I love the entire buffet, the entertainment, and the glass I raise is a Reisling. Ticky tocky oi oi oi!

Does anyone know what the current price is for lunch at biergarten. All I can find is a range. Also what is your must haves when you eat here?

Was there 12 Dec 17 and the cost was $71.15 for two adults. Must haves include: beer flight, soup, sausages, schnitzel, spaetzel, sauerkraut, red cabbage and ALL desserts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter