• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique Nail Polish?

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is where I would ask this but here goes.....
Can anyone please tell me if the nail polish used in the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique is the peel off or is it real? I want to take my granddaughter but she mentioned to me she wants real nail polish, not the "little girl peel off". She's 5 going on 15. She thinks she's grown up. Do they have real nail polish there? If not, do you think they would allow me to bring our own? TIA

It is real nail polish - but it does not last too long, especially if your GD is going to go swimming. If I remember correctly, it is only one coat so that it dries fast.

Last year, DD went with her nails already painted.

It's real, and my sister says it's the best glitter polish she's ever bought for my niece. When she runs out, I stop by and get another bottle to mail them :)

Thank you very much. I was a little worried. I had purchased some nail polish about 2 yrs ago in the Disney outlets, blue and pink. The bottles were cute, top had a crown but labeled BBB. I was worried that was what they used. This polish was the peel off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter