• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

etxmomof2

Earning My Ears
I am taking my adult sister with Downs to the world. It's our first trip! She LOVES the princesses. Do you think she would be allowed to participate in the BBB makeover? Or is there something similar for adults?

Thanks for all the wonderful information on this board. I just know we will have a great time!! :yay:

I am taking my adult sister with Downs to the world. It's our first trip! She LOVES the princesses. Do you think she would be allowed to participate in the BBB makeover? Or is there something similar for adults?

Thanks for all the wonderful information on this board. I just know we will have a great time!! :yay:

BBB has an age limit of 3-12, they no longer allow adults. She could get a mermaid makeover at the Pirates league.

As stated, the BBB is only for ages 3-12, no exceptions. You could take her to Pirate's League or the Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street. Lots of great options there.

As stated, the BBB is only for ages 3-12, no exceptions. You could take her to Pirate's League or the Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street. Lots of great options there.

Ok great! Sorry to ask what might be a silly question, but do I need to make reservations for either of those places?

Thanks again!!!

Ok great! Sorry to ask what might be a silly question, but do I need to make reservations for either of those places?

Thanks again!!!

Yes. You will need to make reservations. You may have a slight chance of getting a walk up at the barber shop, but Pirate's League is generally booked solid. Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter