Beware! Special needs reservations do not deal with DVC Members!

froggy flo

Earning My Ears
Hi

I phoned special needs today to get WC accessible room, and I have been answered (after having held the line for 10 mn from France) that DVC reservations do not show on their computer and I should check with DVC reservations directly.

So be prepared (as some wicked lion we know would say...)

DVC is indeed a completely different system, sorry about the confusion, I would try calling the DVC number, hopefully you won't have to wait on hold as long, here in the U.S. though we havce so many options to make international calls cheap or free that ti wouldn't really bother me all that much, there's Skype, as well as numerous others and there are services that allows us to call a tool free number in the U.S. and they will place an international call, perhaps there is something similar in France, I don't know, just trying to help.

::yes::
They are on 2 different computer systems.
When a DVC member needs to make a special needs reservation, you call Member Services. The Member Services CM gets on the line with the Special Reservations to check on availability (I'm not sure, but I think it might be to check that the accessible rooms are not already reserved on the non DVC computer system).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter