Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I am sure you are anxiously waiting for the AP previews to drop, I so want to get in one!!
I am!!! I am stalking the dis thread like a hawk!

And get this, there maybe more changes coming in the near future!! I am hoping with all my might, we get an AP PREVIEW for GALAXY EDGE!! I’m so flippin excited I needed to capitalize it!! I joined Twitter to get up to the minute notifications and I have Lesley on speed dial, haha! She knows things before anyone else!! Send me good vibes everyone!!
@Lesley Wake - Is all knowing for sure! I am so hoping this works out as well. It would be AMAZING!

11:45-12:45 = Splash, Satisfactual”
I hope to see @kastoney and @StarWarsMomofGirls! at MK, I think from talking with Ariella on the boards, they will be here this day!!
So, we have Splash Fast Passes at 11:15 - 12:15 with @kastoney Maybe we can all ride together. Or at least meet then.

I want us to walk over to ToT right at 9am ride this
We aren't doing the morning event, but my plan is to rope drop ToT as well this day!

So, this guy is a YouTuber, and Gwen HATES him. Hilarious!

I hope to see @kastoney and @StarWarsMomofGirls! at MK, I think from talking with Ariella on the boards, they will be here this day!!
Woohoo!!!! We should definitely meet up. Would be fun to have ALL of our girls together!!!!

All the plans sound awesome! I was so excited to see they will be doing AP previews for Galaxy’s Edge and I hope it works out for you to go! Your planning sounds like how mine has been going. At this point, a rough draft is all I really need and even then, if we show up and do nothing on our rough draft I’m cool with it! I liked your use of gifs, I really need to figure out how to post them! :rotfl:

And get this, there maybe more changes coming in the near future!! I am hoping with all my might, we get an AP PREVIEW for GALAXY EDGE!!

Eeek, I am so excited for you! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get the preview, that would be just incredible!

Dinner at Tangerine Cafe, Shawarma for all!!

Yum, Love this place! The vegetarian platter is delicious!

We will head out in the afternoon to rest at YC, I hope to sit out at the pool with our friends from Minnesota before our dinner at Via Napoli.

Will Andi swim??

I really don’t care if we ride AS2,

It's no Junkyard Jamboree, that's for sure.

Rest up some before MNSSHP!

It is so weird to me that you can do MNSSHP in August! I mean, I know they start doing it that soon, but August is such an early start to Halloween season!

I am!!! I am stalking the dis thread like a hawk!
Same here, I am taking my phone everywhere now!!
@Lesley Wake - Is all knowing for sure! I am so hoping this works out as well. It would be AMAZING
Yes! Lesley has been so helpful for many things and I have been going to WDW for so long and I have learned so much!
So, we have Splash Fast Passes at 11:15 - 12:15 with @kastoney Maybe we can all ride together. Or at least meet then
This would be perfect, maybe we can all be in a log together or close to it!!
We aren't doing the morning event, but my plan is to rope drop ToT as well this day!
This would be fun to ride this together as well!
So, this guy is a YouTuber, and Gwen HATES him. Hilarious!
That is funny, I have no clue who he is, I just liked the gif.
You are the best!!! I am making it my personal goal to somehow beat you... but I doubt that will happen...
I agree, Lesley, you are the best with this type of stuff!!

:P I have a list of people I know visiting in August so I know who to text once I hear! I have both of you, Su-Lynn, and Molly (though I think she's not visiting until after previews will be done).
Thank you so much:worship: I am keeping my phone at my side at all times now even with patients. I will just tell them excuse me for a minute this is important:thumbsup2

All the plans sound awesome! I was so excited to see they will be doing AP previews for Galaxy’s Edge and I hope it works out for you to go! Your planning sounds like how mine has been going. At this point, a rough draft is all I really need and even then, if we show up and do nothing on our rough draft I’m cool with it! I liked your use of gifs, I really need to figure out how to post them! :rotfl:
:thanks: It would be so nice to get a preview slot, we have never been at a time to take advantage of any AP previews or park events. I keep changing things around, 😅 a little harder now that FP are secured, I’m still unsure about those and may change a few things. I enjoy finding some silly gifs since most of you have seen my trip pictures!!

Eeek, I am so excited for you! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get the preview, that would be just incredible!
I wish Disney would post the link already, the anticipation is killing me!
Yum, Love this place! The vegetarian platter is delicious!
We tried this a few trips back and loved the platter and Andi really liked the vegetarian option!
Will Andi swim??
Heck no but at least if our friends are out there I might be able to swim with them.
It's no Junkyard Jamboree, that's for sure.
I have heard that is a fun ride, I need to see Radiator Springs someday, last time I was there Cars was not even imagined yet!
It is so weird to me that you can do MNSSHP in August! I mean, I know they start doing it that soon, but August is such an early start to Halloween season!
It is weird but so amazing once you hit the park, you are transported to Halloween time even in August!!
We have done the party twice in August and twice in October, loved them all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter