Beverage Packages and Beverage costs

Sunshine2U

Disney Nana
I could not find a thread on drink packages and thought it may be worth it's own topic. What are the options and merits for alcohol, wine, coffee, and non-alcoholic/children's packages? TIA!!!

I could not find a thread on drink packages and thought it may be worth it's own topic. What are the options and merits for alcohol, wine, coffee, and non-alcoholic/children's packages? TIA!!!
Only "packages" DCL has are a coffee card (buy 5 get 6th free), beer bucket, and wine packages.

There are drink stations available 24/7 for sodas/coffee/tea/milk/hot chocolate, so no non-alcoholic packages.

Only "packages" DCL has are a coffee card (buy 5 get 6th free), beer bucket, and wine packages.

There are drink stations available 24/7 for sodas/coffee/tea/milk/hot chocolate, so no non-alcoholic packages.
Well, I guess that's why I can't find anything. What are the details of the wine package and beer buckets - types and price?

Well, I guess that's why I can't find anything. What are the details of the wine package and beer buckets - types and price?
18023 P1080119 1500.jpg

This one's a little difficult to read
wine packages dream 2014 14201 P1020417 1500.jpg

Basically there's the Classic Package & the Premium Package
Classic
3 night - $89
4 night - $119
5 night - $146
7 night - $199

Premium
3 night - $136
4 night - $184
5 night - $228
7 night - $309

Basically there's the Classic Package & the Premium Package
Classic
3 night - $89
4 night - $119
5 night - $146
7 night - $199

Premium
3 night - $136
4 night - $184
5 night - $228
7 night - $309

Although they are called "n" night packages, it is really "n" bottles. You don't have to buy the package that matches the length of your cruise.
Also i,f for some unknown reason, you have unopened bottles at the end of your cruise, you can collect them and take them home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter