Better day of the week for RoTR?

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
Has anyone noticed that there's a better day of the week to snag a RoTR boarding group? I can still change my park day...

Thanks!

Has anyone noticed that there's a better day of the week to snag a RoTR boarding group? I can still change my park day...

Thanks!
Not much. Local Annual Passholders fill up their allocation of DHS Park Passes every weekend. They tend to be experienced at getting Boarding Groups, which means it's slightly more difficult to get Boarding Groups on weekends than weekdays.

There's another website where someone is posting how quickly Boarding Groups are gone every day at 7 AM and 1 PM.

It's pretty much between 7 seconds and 10 seconds every day.

You need to practice from home before you get to WDW and do not hesitate at each step. Don't worry if someone is missing, just go-go-go to get a Boarding Group. Then go see the Guest Experience Team to get it corrected after you have a Boarding Group.

They need to open up inclusivity with RoTR. If anyone else was ever as frustrated with getting on this ride as I was, you might like this episode/rant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter