Better Call Saul - final season

spiders

DIS Veteran
Anyone else really looking forward to the final season of Better Call Saul starting next week? I’m going to really miss this show when it ends but I’m sure they won’t disappoint. I’m really curious what’s going to happen to Kim. I guess she either has to leave him or die by the end. I hope they cover a little more of Jimmy post-Breaking Bad too.

Never considered this series before, but after watching the lead actor in the movie "Nobody", I have to now.

We watched the first season, enjoyed it, but never watched anymore. Maybe when it is all done we will binge watch the rest. I wonder why some TV shows work out like that for us? There have been other series that we watched the first season, didn't get that attached, and then didn't watch the rest until years later.

3…2…1…

Oh, I know. I’m waiting another 10 minutes so I can FF the commercials. I gotta get up super early tomorrow, though. My wife asked me if I was still going to watch it. I said in a Professor Snape voice, “Obviously…”

Oh, I know. I’m waiting another 10 minutes so I can FF the commercials. I gotta get up super early tomorrow, though. My wife asked me if I was still going to watch it. I said in a Professor Snape voice, “Obviously…”
I got AMC+ free for six months when I bought my son a new phone recently after his died. Lucky timing!

Love it, my family is going to rewatch before the new season & read they are bringing back some of the Breaking Bad cast to bring it full circle, so glad this sort of overlap happens now.

Been so good, so sorry to see it's ending. Is it a spoiler to talk about stuff that has happened already and to discuss what we think may or may not happen in the upcoming episodes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter