• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Better buffet ~ 1900 Park Fare or Crystal Palace?

In this case, 1900 Park Fare for character interaction, food quality and all-around fun. Also, after dinner, a few moments in the GF lobby with the band or pianist, people-watching is delightful.

1900 park fare. Great food and character interactions. The stepmother and stepsisters are a hoot. From MK, Grand Floridian is the first stop on the boat.

1900 PF has better food and character interaction, CP has a better location and venue. CP isn't bad..just kind of MEH.

Ate dinner at both in December. While we enjoyed both, I agree with the others & think the food is better at 1900 Park.

This thread made me make a reservation for 1900 Park Fare for our upcoming trip. We never know where to eat when at Magic Kingdom and wanted to try a few new things on this trip. Looking forward to this and that strawberry soup sounds amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter