Beta Signup For Ravenwoodcollege

::grumbles:: Still no stinkin' email... ::grumbles::

I'm kicking myself now. I just signed up for the waiting list. I wish I would've signed up sooner. All the hype on here made me do some Google searching for articles and after reading them, it sounds even better than I had originally thought. Maybe I'll make it in before beta ends, but I doubt it.

ETA: I just did the create a wizard thing on their homepage and it said I'm a fire wizard. Woot! :teeth:

I'm kicking myself now. I just signed up for the waiting list. I wish I would've signed up sooner. All the hype on here made me do some Google searching for articles and after reading them, it sounds even better than I had originally thought. Maybe I'll make it in before beta ends, but I doubt it.

ETA: I just did the create a wizard thing on their homepage and it said I'm a fire wizard. Woot! :teeth:

No, I signed up when I first saw this thread, but I just got an email that they have to make room for me to attend. I'm thinking I didn't join in time to make the first round of beta.

No, I signed up when I first saw this thread, but I just got an email that they have to make room for me to attend. I'm thinking I didn't join in time to make the first round of beta.

I'm not sure what is up with that email. I just received it too. :confused3 The only problem with that is that I have been a playing member since June 18th, when I received my acceptance letter. :rotfl2:

So are you saying there's a possibility that I might actually make it into the second round of beta testing?

We alsoneed a quest thread, like the mission one for Small Worlds. I'm a bit stuck, or there is a bug.

For real! I could use some help over in Firecat Alley! Btw, does Wormguts have that firecat alley book? I've beaten him three times, lost to him two times, and getting mighty tired of him! I also need to beat that banshee and the main fire elf in there too! I know I've mentioned this already....but I really hate this
0 of 1 thing!:rotfl2: :rotfl:
Kim

Just got the email about everything being deleted sometime next week! And I was just getting into the game too! I like the option of upgrading and that so many have made suggestions, but poor destiny is going away! :faint:

Briar- and anyone else who is interested. The first email you got saying that they did not have room yet, and you would be admitted later, was a mistake. Bob and I and all of us who are already playing got that one, arg!

The next email that we got is true. The are shutting the game down to restructure and I guess we will all see what that is like when it happens.

It is after all Beta. So I guess we can expect changes from time to time. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter