Beta Signup For Ravenwoodcollege

Goofy05

GreenieMimi
http://www.ravenwoodcollege.com/

So, I requested more info from that site and received my email to sign up for beta test! Woot! This site looks interesting, if you like wizards and dragons and Harry Potter! You can only request info from that link, btw. The link in my email goes into far more detail and I'm impressed, so far. They are shooting for a third quarter 2008 launch, it's been in production for 3 years and they promise a safe 3-D MMORP environment geared to teens and 'tweens. It also looks like it may be a pay-to-play game, but time will tell. The beta testing is free.

I saw the homepage and WOW it looks extremely interested. But I am confuse-do i just send them an e-mail to know more about this and I will receive later on another message with more information?

I think I understand correcly but not quite sure :)

There is a link at the bottom of the page where you can email them for more information. Once you receive their reply, you will have a link to a different site (secured) where you can register and read loads of info and watch video clips and stuff!

There is a link at the bottom of the page where you can email them for more information. Once you receive their reply, you will have a link to a different site (secured) where you can register and read loads of info and watch video clips and stuff!

Ok, thanks Mims. I like the theme of this so looking forward to it.

Thanks for the help and for posting this:hug:

So I see you also got your message from Mr. Lincoln - I sent my info in so we'll see how it goes. Do you think a bribe of 'peanut butter on toast' will help get our applications pushed to the top of the pile? :lmao:

Thanks to sea for the original post about the game.

So I see you also got your message from Mr. Lincoln - I sent my info in so we'll see how it goes. Do you think a bribe of 'peanut butter on toast' will help get our applications pushed to the top of the pile? :lmao:

Thanks to sea for the original post about the game.

Hehe! We can try! Gosh, I 'glove' pb toast...I don't know that I could give that up! LOL
Yes, thanks goes to Chedstro (Coriander) and her daughter for letting us all know about the site. :) Woot! Thanks!

Yay a final launch of Beta! Now I can talk about it :rotfl2:

Looks like fun, and yes Beta is free, you can decide for yourselves later of course.

I love the graphics. And there is a ton of info on the developers and game stuff when you get to the "Sign up for Beta" email.

Another game of my daughters launched on the Today show this morning. I am not so happy with this one. It is for the WII. Called Championship Eating or something like that.

Based on the eating competitions - you eat stuff until you barf. Not my thing at all. But I can see 11 yr old boys really going for it (no offense to any 11 yr old boys out there) :rotfl2:

Thanks everyone for your positive responses. I signed up as Coriander - we will see.

Yay a final launch of Beta! Now I can talk about it :rotfl2:

Looks like fun, and yes Beta is free, you can decide for yourselves later of course.

I love the graphics. And there is a ton of info on the developers and game stuff when you get to the "Sign up for Beta" email.

Another game of my daughters launched on the Today show this morning. I am not so happy with this one. It is for the WII. Called Championship Eating or something like that.

Based on the eating competitions - you eat stuff until you barf. Not my thing at all. But I can see 11 yr old boys really going for it (no offense to any 11 yr old boys out there) :rotfl2:

Thanks everyone for your positive responses. I signed up as Coriander - we will see.

how do u join

Cool. I'll try it. But it looks like it'll be resource heavy and my computer probably won't like it.

Looks very engaging. I will sign up when I get home!

Well I too signed up today. Wonder how long it will take to get an email...lol
Thanks for the link.:) I signed up as Tigerbella there too.;)

edited to add: I got my email already saying I'm on the waiting list as well now.:)

Kim

Just thought moving this out into the open was in order.

When signing up it is asking me to do the following:

signupau4.png

Is this something I should go through and do. I have never been asked to do such a thing when signing up for something. Any suggestions?

it mentioned you definitely shouldnt if you use vista.

You dont have to do it, I believe they are trying to get as much video driver information as possible.

Just trying to find your version of DirectX and your audio/video information.
It also sends a bit of information about your system. This will allow them to release the beta to as many ppl who meet certain levels getting a better idea of what issues certain PC users are having that might be only due to a physical memory or DXV, etc, issue.
Quite smart of them in fact.
:P

Just trying to find your version of DirectX and your audio/video information.
It also sends a bit of information about your system. This will allow them to release the beta to as many ppl who meet certain levels getting a better idea of what issues certain PC users are having that might be only due to a physical memory or DXV, etc, issue.
Quite smart of them in fact.
:P

I think they are actually writing the game before having people in ROFL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter