• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Westerns - Stovall's & Pavillions or Motel 6

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
Which would you choose? Stovall's is $5 more per night, we stayed there in 2011 and would stay there again.
Adding - motel 6 on Disney Way would be $20 less than Stovall's total price.

If you stayed there before and you liked it, I would stick to what you know and like. If it was a much bigger price difference, then I would say differently.

Stoically's, followed by Pavilions. Motel 6 is a bargain, but there is no breakfast, and the room is Spartan.

Tom paid a LOT more for Stovall's! His blog mentioned paying $154.14 for a double room, tax and parking included.

Tom paid a LOT more for Stovall's! His blog mentioned paying $154.14 for a double room, tax and parking included.

Oh I know, I saw. I felt bad for him. I guess I felt since great deals are out there (On Booking.com too, I believe, my DH was poking around on that site) it wasn't exactly right to say it's overpriced.

Also we should keep in mind it is SPRING BREAK and just about everywhere is inflated right now. Our go to budget place we typically pay $50-$70 tops for..is running closer to $110! So time of year can GREATLY influence things.

Just a little perspective.

I stand by my statement.

I'm looking at a random date mid-week 3-months out and the AAA rate is $118 per night. Add the $10 parking fee and tax and you're up to $150. SO, not worth it for that hotel.

Actually, looking at their "flexible dates" calendar, that's their rate throughout most of July and August.

Now, if you or your travel agent can find a deal that brings the rate down, Stovall's isn't a bad option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter