• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Western Park Place vs Best Western Ananheim?

Super safe. Too much money through taxes, fees, general spending etc coming to the local government for them not to stomp down on any real threat.

The spice must flow!

You're only off property like 3 minutes.

Have fun!

I'd say it's safe, but we did see homeless people sleeping right on the sidewalk on our walk back to Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. That happened during our 2022 visit and our 2023 visit.

Also, the mean guys at the crosswalk yelling at people with megaphones in the morning and evening are very unpleasant but they wouldn't hurt anyone.

Ditto what Pluto468 said. We stayed at the BWPPI last year and saw a couple of homeless ppl but they kept to themselves and didn't bother anyone. We will be staying at the BWPAI next week and I will report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter