Best Wedding planning websites?

grover

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any great wedding planning websites they would like to share? Any ones specifically for Canadians?
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg

Have you tried www.theknot.com? I used that a lot since we were planning from a different state than where we got married. They also have message boards - I think Canadians use the Michigan one for a local board.

There is another one that people have mentioned, but I completely forget the name. :( I'll have to think about it.

Ahh.. wedding channel.. that was the one I couldn't remember.

If you're planning a theme wedding, I know more. Particularly, renaissance or fairy or the like.

good question Grover, thanks for the different links all. More stuff to check out before the big day. ;)

Thanks for the great links-there is so much info out there!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

I am a former Canadian bride.... :)

Wedding Bells has a Canadian version website. If you are looking for vendors, you can use Bridal Fair . Just go to the "local stores" page and choose regions you need.

The Knot and Wedding Channel are tailored to brides in US. But you will get some good ideas from the message board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter