Best way to leave feedback after FW stay?

UrsulaTime

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I've been looking for some sort of management contact info for a few weeks now and haven't had any luck. Does anyone have an idea on where to find it? Am I missing something obvious?

Unfortunately I had a couple disappointing experiences and I want to do my due diligence by attempting to communicate this to the appropriate person(s). I don't even need or expect a response from Disney -- it's about knowing I at least made an effort to be heard!

Curious as to what your experiences were, @UrsalaTime. Can you give us an idea?

Be as general or as specific as you want to be.

Bama Ed

PS - or maybe do so after you try guest services. The General Manager at Wilderness Lodge (Resort not DVC's) used to also have responsibility for Fort Wilderness Campground and Cabins. He was "over there" and we were "over here". When you checked in during past times you used to get the usual "happy clappy" printed letter from the GM welcoming you to FW in your paper packet (so at least that gave you a name). Don't know if they still do that. The GM has profit/loss/contribution commitments for the two properties under his control.

I remembered taking a picture of the letter that was posted by the comfort stations and I found it. Keep in mind its from 2018 but the info for the general manager was:

John Stafford
wdw.gm.fortwilderness@disney.com

Letter says that's his direct email address and that him and his team read and personally respond to every guest message.

Let us know if you get a response. I'll be there next week and I'll look and see if there is another letter on the bulletin board.

I remembered taking a picture of the letter that was posted by the comfort stations and I found it. Keep in mind its from 2018 but the info for the general manager was:

John Stafford
wdw.gm.fortwilderness@disney.com

Letter says that's his direct email address and that him and his team read and personally respond to every guest message.

Let us know if you get a response. I'll be there next week and I'll look and see if there is another letter on the bulletin board.
Great info for the FW thread, Thanks.

Great info for the FW thread, Thanks.
So I was there this past week and they have changed general managers - this one doesn’t give his direct email :). Here is the new letter.

Attachments

• 0A315A14-4100-44C9-8356-5FC0F92A7C35.jpeg
    0A315A14-4100-44C9-8356-5FC0F92A7C35.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 8365B9BA-4121-4945-8F8E-0F66DCEEE2C3.jpeg
    8365B9BA-4121-4945-8F8E-0F66DCEEE2C3.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 18

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter