Best way to get from SNA airport to the Grand?

I like having things arranged in advance and use a car service with professional black car driver waiting for us at baggage with our name on an iPad. I use Blacklane app and book in advance. I use this service world wide for family and for business travel as I often travel alone. it is wonderful for peace of mind. Its the best $100 I invest in our trip. Im spending thousands on a Disneyland Vacation and in the big picture its a hundred bucks to move us from SNA to the front desk worry free.

The car service was good the first couple of times (we always got executive SUVs for more room), but then the drivers would start being late for pickup by 45+ minutes. The icing on the cake was when I was yelled at by a driver for my flight delay, even though I called and notified them several times about the delay to make them aware so the company and driver could plan accordingly. We did not feel safe after that and I cancelled then and there and walked over to the taxis to take us to our hotel.
Yikes! Mind if I ask which company this was?

I highly recommend In Style Transportation. I used them three times this past November and will continue to use them anytime I'm in SoCal. They have the best cars (brand new Escalades, Navigators, and Continentals), and fantastic drivers who provide a stellar level of service. They are based in Torrance, but service the entirety of the LA area and Orange County.

Surge pricing goes into effect depending on how many available drivers are in the area at any given time. It can vary quite a lot from day to day and at different times.

Sorry wasn’t clear, I get the price varies, just wanted to contribute to the range folks were sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter