• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best way to get from Cabana bay hotel to Discovery Cove

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
I know that the hotel offers a shuttle service to sea world, would this work for discovery cove as well? I was thinking we could get the early shuttle and then walk across from sea world to discovery cove and use the shuttle to return back as well?
We won't have a car so I guess the other option will be a taxi as I'm not going to faff around with buses.
Thanks

I know that the hotel offers a shuttle service to sea world, would this work for discovery cove as well? I was thinking we could get the early shuttle and then walk across from sea world to discovery cove and use the shuttle to return back as well?
We won't have a car so I guess the other option will be a taxi as I'm not going to faff around with buses.
Thanks
You might look into Uber or Lyft. I hear good things about them in the Orlando area and around the theme parks and resorts.

There's a thread that has a ton of info about the two services:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/everthing-you-wanted-to-know-about-uber-lyft-at-wdw.3443634/

They talk a lot about the Disney area in the thread, but there is information in there about other parts of Orlando (i.e. Universal, Sea World, etc.). I've been researching using one of those services to get from the Disney area to Discovery Cove and found some great information in that thread. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter