Best way to get from airport to Hollywood Studios

DisneyVirgin...ia

Earning My Ears
My college age daughter is flying in mid-day and the rest of the family will be at Hollywood Studios. I was hoping to book her a ride with Mears to HS, but they only stop at resorts. Can she get off at Caribbean Beach Resort and take the skyliner from there? Will they let her in without having a reservation there (we are staying at Cabins at Fort Wilderness). I've never taken the skyliner. Is it a far walk from the main entrance where Mears would drop her to the skyliner?

Any help is much appreciated!

I don't believe Mears will pick her up without a reservation. So it might be better to take Mears to Ft Wilderness using your reservation number.

The best way to get from the airport to Hollywood Studios is rideshare like Lyft or Mears Taxi.

I am not sure if Mears Connect asks for a reservation number I know sunshine flyer does not. You can purchase one ways with either service.

Mears has no way to know where she is booked. Just go to Boardwalk. You're practically in the HS parking lot already.

Or, she's an adult and can just take a Lyft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter