Best way to do this.......

mhelsley

DIS Veteran
OK i think we have our hotel finally set. Now that we will be at the HRH instead of RPR i need to know the best way of get to RPR from the HRH for our dinner resv at Choup Choup. Can this be walked if so how much time should i allow same time question about using the Boats. Thanks for your help.

I think the easiest way is to take the bus. There is a shuttle between the hotels, I dont know how often it runs, but it is an option if you dont want to walk. Its about 25-30 minutes to walk, I think if you take the boat it would be 10 minutes from the boat.

Have a blast!

Patty

You could take the Water Taxi to Citywalk and then walk to RPR from there. It would be a very pleasant 10 minute walk.

I agree with antmaril. It's not far at all from Citywalk. Have fun!

Thanks for all the info. I don't mind walking but after a few days at Disney and then US and still many park days ahead it's nice to have options. I knew about the water taxis mainly needed to find out how much time to allow for getting to the RPR and if correct i would have to take two to save the walk and it might take more time this way. I didn't know that they had a bus that stopped at the other hotels. Most likely my feet will make the decision when the time comes.

We used the water taxi between resorts. Allow yourself about 30 minutes just in case. It didn't take us that long..but, if you are trying to travel in a busy time..it could take you that long. During the busy times they usually keep multiple boats running for each resort.

We opted not to walk once we hit city walk from the portofino because we were dressed for dinner and didn't want to get all sweated up..lol.

Enjoy Tchoup Choup..it is so wonderful...we love it!

When I had to get to my dinner res at Tchoup Chop from the HRH, I had my infirm mother with me and knew that the water taxi
(change boats at City Walk) and the bus would wear her out before we ever got to the table. I spoke with the bellmen outside HRH and they gave us a ride in the HRH's minivan nearly to the door at Tchoup Chop. They also gave us a number to call to be picked up after dinner. This worked out great for us. If you read my posts prior to my August trip, you would know that getting mom to the dinner was a great concern for me. I think you will find that the staff at the HRH will go out of their way to accomodate you. Have Fun.

Which ever way you decide to travel, if you haven't been before get there early. The Royal Pacific is a beautiful resort so you should treat yourself and take time to look around.

Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter