Best Way to Buy AP Discounted Park Hopper for Friend

SmallWorldSoCal

Earning My Ears
Hi! I've seen the lines at ticket windows when I have gone recently but it seems like that is the only way to purchase this ticket. Is that correct? Let me know if there are any tips/tricks!

Thanks.

The earlier the better if you do it at the ticket booths. When I bought them, I got them at 7 am for an 8 am opening with no wait. The guests do not have to be at the window with the AP holder.

The other way to get them is at good neighbor hotels. Although I’ve heard mixed reviews about that. Some have said although the hotel is listed as good neighbor, they didn’t have the tickets available.

Sadly, there’s no one way buy these online.

The earlier the better if you do it at the ticket booths. When I bought them, I got them at 7 am for an 8 am opening with no wait. The guests do not have to be at the window with the AP holder.

The other way to get them is at good neighbor hotels. Although I’ve heard mixed reviews about that. Some have said although the hotel is listed as good neighbor, they didn’t have the tickets available.

Sadly, there’s no one way buy these online.

Thank you :)

I agree with PP; we got ours at 8ish for a 9am opening and only waited a few minutes. I had the other people in our group go get in the park entrance line while I bought them.

We stayed at Tropicana, which is considered a good neighbor but they didn't have the tickets. I went over to the ticket booth around 7:45am to buy the tickets...parks opened at 9am that day. I waited maybe 5 minutes for an open ticket window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter