Best way into Magic Kingdom from AS Sports?

rpmaill

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

So ill be taking my 7 year old daughter to Disney in July. We are staying at All Star Sports for 3 nights. On Check in day we are going right to Epcot and checking in after we are done there.

Ill have a car the entire time.

All of the other parks seem straight forward as far as getting there and parking, but with magic kingdom, what is the best way to rope drop?

I know I have to go to the TTC either by driving, uber, or bus. Im just not sure what time I could get to the TTC and be allowed to park? I saw a video of someone saying that they open at 7:30 and if you get there at 7:29 youll get turned away.

I then heard Uber or Lyft may be best, but not sure if thats true. Id love to drive if I could rope drop, but dunno if thats a mistake or not? Just looking for the best way to get there for early entry hours as close to the front of the line as I can be. Its her first time and Im not a pro at this. Thanks!

Hi all,

So ill be taking my 7 year old daughter to Disney in July. We are staying at All Star Sports for 3 nights. On Check in day we are going right to Epcot and checking in after we are done there.

Ill have a car the entire time.

All of the other parks seem straight forward as far as getting there and parking, but with magic kingdom, what is the best way to rope drop?

I know I have to go to the TTC either by driving, uber, or bus. Im just not sure what time I could get to the TTC and be allowed to park? I saw a video of someone saying that they open at 7:30 and if you get there at 7:29 youll get turned away.

I then heard Uber or Lyft may be best, but not sure if thats true. Id love to drive if I could rope drop, but dunno if thats a mistake or not? Just looking for the best way to get there for early entry hours as close to the front of the line as I can be. Its her first time and Im not a pro at this. Thanks!
For MK the bus drops you in front of the park, NOT at TTC, It’s the one park bus generally is better because you will be closer. If Minnie vans start up again, they drop off at entrance as well vs TTC.

Parking and rideshare is dropped at TTC as you mentioned.

We generally get to bus stop 45 mins prior to Early Entry time.

thanks for the reply. im sorry, i knew the bus briij ngs you closer, i wrote that wrong. My voncern is that i dontnknow when busses start running. I also dont wanna get there at the back of the pack. I want to be in the front, so lookingnfor the fastest way.

IF the bus is fastest, whats the earliest time i can get on one? What time should i be out there waiting to board a bus to ensure im on the 1st bus?

In your situation, if you want to be at the front of the RD crowd, busses are the only way to go. The TTC will open at the same time they let the busses start dropping off. So, while you are parking and waiting for the monorail, boat, etc, the bus people will already be lining up at the security check points. Now, the busses will start running from the resorts approximately 60 min before the earliest park entry, currently ETPE. If you want to be on the 1st or 2nd buss of the day, it is recommended you be at the bus stop 90 minutes before the park gates open, which will be about 30 minutes before the first bus arrives at your resort. This will put you near the front of the queue. For example: MK official open 9:00, MK ETPE 8:30, be at resort bus stop 7:00.

The MDE will show you bus times when you are there under the resort hotel page. Also the early entry for MK - they only open up Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. The rest of the park will open at park opening so there’s 2 rope drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter