Best Water Parks

sameyeyam

<font color=royalblue>Cancer didn't take my life,
We are huge water park fans and will be going to DL this summer. But want to spend at least a couple of days (if not more!) at area waterparks.

Kids are 8 & 14, so kiddie play area not important. We enjoy the slides, but don't necessarily need the "scary" 60mph slides, just kind of middle of the road.

Thanks for any recommendations on waterparks!:)

The biggest, and probably the best, is Raging Waters in San Dimas. I'm not too fond of Hurricane Harbor near Magic Mountain because there is too much cement and it gets very hot in the summer. Closer to Disneyland is the one next to Knotts. I drew a blank on the name of it. Also south of Disneyland is Wild Rivers in Irvine. But Raging Waters is probably the best of all.

Thanks for the info. I had seen that one (San Dimas) on a Travel Channel about top 10 water parks. Will try to steer clear of the one with lots of concrete, we burn easily!

I ditto Raging Waters! By far the best! If you ever saw Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, that's the park they were at!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter