• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best video trip reports

Tomvh

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for very detailed trip reports on YouTube. Who knows some good ones?

I have some favorites that I like to watch - but they're not super detailed. And of course, I'm going to plug the one I made, LOL (link is in my signature).

Here's some other ones I like:

(our video, from our October trip - includes MNSSHP, Youth Education Program, Pirates League & more)

(short, but well done, and I like the music)

(anything by Bosox, I like all four of their videos)

(kinda long, like an hour, but super cute, great pics)

That's everything I can think of right now :)

I'm not sure what you mean by detailed but this is my trip video from September 2014.
Some of my favorites are from danimaroo, xosamma, or fantasylandmom here on the boards.

yes the ones by bosox are cute and the ones by disneyjenn. I have some but its basically clips and music. I dont know how to edit anything to make it pretty!

SeeYaReelSoon has some great WDW trips on youtube. They are a cute young couple that love Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter