• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Value for food at either DL or DCA?

monana

when you wish upon a star..
Any suggestion on where to get the best meal at either DL or DCA?

Thank you

Any suggestion on where to get the best meal at either DL or DCA?

Thank you

We love the Plaza Inn at Disneyland for fried chicken--its big enough to share, especially if you order all white meat(two breasts), and get an extra biscuit, OR helping of mashed potatoes(minimal cost)!

At DCA, we love Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta--we get a flatbread pizza and a large specialty salad to share between the two of us, and it's plenty of food!:)

In my opinion at Disneyland the best place to eat at is the French market restaurant in New Orleans Square. The portions are decent and the chicken is to die for! I rarely eat at California adventure so I cannot give an opinion on the food. :)

We really enjoy the Jolly Holiday for Breakfast, lunch and dinner! I agree with the PP about the Plaza Inn Chicken. It's a lot of food that can easily be shared. Reading the menu of white water snacks in the GCH, it seems really decently priced and I've read great reviews about it. We also really like Flo's in Cars Land. And of course, the corn dog cart!

We like the Plaza Inn, we do as above and share 1 chicken meal but we add a side salad to share.
We like Rancho Del Zocalo, we share there, we also share at Pizza Port, we get a salad, a pasta, a Foccacia bread and a couple slices of pizza, plenty of food, you can also order a full size pizza from PP if you want to.
In DCA we like eating at Taste Pilot's, we don't share, we just like it. LOL

ETA we also like to go to RFC in DTD, DBF and I share a meal there, the meals are huge. lol

We just returned from our first visit to DL. We enjoyed the Plaza Inn for lunch, Jolly Holly Bakery, Hungry Bear(The Fried Green Tomato sandwich was so good), New Orleans Square seems very nice...At DCA we enjoyed Flo's V8 Cafe

I enjoyed Flo's. my kids enjoyed breakfast for lunch at Flo's. they would have breakfast at the hotel and then have the pancakes at Flo's at 1030 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter