Best tub on property

Paulines

Mouseketeer
Size, ambiance, bubbles or jets all considered - what’s your favorite? Also, can bath salts or bombs be used in the tub?

I'm going to presume hot tubs (public) is what you are referring to.

Never stayed there, but AKL has one that was tucked away and pretty secluded.

For me, I like Old Key West since there is a sauna in the lighthouse and I can go back and forth between the two (they are next to each other).

I'm going to presume hot tubs (public) is what you are referring to.

Never stayed there, but AKL has one that was tucked away and pretty secluded.

For me, I like Old Key West since there is a sauna in the lighthouse and I can go back and forth between the two (they are next to each other).
I was thinking they meant best tub in the rooms. I’d go with the CCV 1 bedroom tub. Love the jets in that thing.

I was thinking they meant best tub in the rooms. I’d go with the CCV 1 bedroom tub. Love the jets in that thing.

Then my vote still stands, I like the OKW in the 2 bedroom villa and the openness to watch television at the same time as soaking. And, I did use Epsom salts in it without issue (left the bag in plain sight for Mousekeeping).

Thank you and sorry (ambiance probably threw you🤣)! Yes, interested in bathtubs. Epsom salts are the best for sore feet!🐥

Riviera! The jetted soaker tub is amazing. The jets come up from the bottom of the tub. I wish I wasn't on my work computer right now so I could attach a picture from our December trip. My 4 year old loved it as well!

The VGF jetted soaker tub in the 1 bedroom. Can’t go wrong with a tub that has a television built into in the mirror right across from it 🙂

0F9B7540-1E6C-4EF5-A832-5A9D65E92E86.jpeg

BCB8030C-FF0B-4F99-A678-01283302AC46.jpeg

Last edited:

Both the GFV and Riviera sound wonderful! Are you permitted to put soaking salts or bubbles into the jetted tubs?

DVC 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas! The master bathroom in these rooms is a super nice large jetted or soaking tub. I use a dishwasher tab to clean the jetted tubs and we always stop at Basin for a few bath bombs.

DVC 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas! The master bathroom in these rooms is a super nice large jetted or soaking tub. I use a dishwasher tab to clean the jetted tubs and we always stop at Basin for a few bath bombs.
They have changed out many of these tubs with the renovations. OKW might be one of the few with jetted tubs and many of the rest just have small pinhole bubbles. A few have none and are just free standing tubs.

They have changed out many of these tubs with the renovations. OKW might be one of the few with jetted tubs and many of the rest just have small pinhole bubbles. A few have none and are just free standing tubs.
I consider the master bathroom tubs, even without jets, to be a soaking tub. Maybe I am using that term incorrectly though. Either way, they are still far superior than the standard tub in a studio villa or hotel room.

It never occurred to me to use a DW tab, good idea!

It sounds as if the 1 or 2 bedroom villas are the way to go. Thank you so much for the comments!❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter