Best travel agent?

WDWKrazedKitty

Earning My Ears
I am planning a surprise trip for my Mother who ha always dreamed of going to WDW, but has not been able to. Who is the best travel agent to book through? This will be a somewhat short notice trip (April). Thanks!!

Not to state the obvious but...
Have you considered using Dreams Unlimited Travel...?
We've never used a TA for our Disney World Vacations, but I'd be interested to hear others' experiences.
Me too... I have thought about using a TA for our next trip, however I'm really nervous about getting everything arranged (ADRs, FP) the way I want them.
It's hard to give up control! But it would be really nice not to have to stalk the Disney site at the break of dawn or stay up til midnight for my FP+!
So, if there is anyone out there who has experience, please chime in!
TIA

Mentioning agencies you have used is fine.

Someone who is a travel agent promoting their agency in some way might be considered advertising (which would violate the DIS Guidelines), but sharing a good experience with a travel agency/agent is certainly welcome in threads asking for help.

We do ask that a link to the agency be provided as there are a few in the DIS filter for various reasons and mention of those is not welcome. By providing a link, the filter can do its job if necessary.

I've used several and Dreams Unlimited (linked above already) is the only one I'd use again. We did Magic For Less, and they were ok, but I didn't feel like they wanted to put much work into actually find me good deal or giving me options. I will use Dreams Unlimited again the next time we book!

Me too... I have thought about using a TA for our next trip, however I'm really nervous about getting everything arranged (ADRs, FP) the way I want them.
It's hard to give up control! But it would be really nice not to have to stalk the Disney site at the break of dawn or stay up til midnight for my FP+!
TIA

We've used Dreams Unlimited in the past to book our trip and watch for discounts. However, I always do my own FP and ADRs because I like doing it. So you can use them as much or as little as you want!

I have been very happy with Dreams Unlimited for our upcoming trip in April. I have only been on the boards for a few months so not sure if I am allowed to mention the name of the specific TA so I will not. You can use the TA as much or as little as you want, you still have control. I let her do the ADR's but of course you have to give her the restaurants and rough idea of the times you want. I will probably do the FP myself.
An example of the advantage of using a TA is they stay on top of the discounts. So we booked back in September but new discounts were announced 12/28, I was not aware the discounts were coming but she emailed me that morning and we saved $1000. Of course you can do all this yourself but be careful about just booking and think you can just not pay attention anymore since you could lose out on some discounts.
I have yet to see a negative to using a TA, but other people have posted of issues in using some. Just like anything else you still have to pay attention.

I've used several and Dreams Unlimited (linked above already) is the only one I'd use again. We did Magic For Less, and they were ok, but I didn't feel like they wanted to put much work into actually find me good deal or giving me options. I will use Dreams Unlimited again the next time we book!

Hmm. I wonder if the problem was your specific Magic For Less agent? My MFL agent was the quickest agent to get me a quote, has been quick about answering my questions, and they got me a deal that saved me $800. I did my own ADRs but they offered to get them for me if I wanted them to.

My husband and I have used World of Wishes Travel twice now. Our agent was Grace Williams and even though one of our trips was planned last minute, she was able to get us some great dinner reservations in Epcot for our anniversary where we could see the fireworks from our seats. She also found a last minute reservation at Chef Mickey's for us and I had been looking every day for about a month with no luck. My grandsons were so excited to meet Mickey! Our agent also found a great discount for us for our December trip and I have pretty much decided that I am not going to worry about spending so much time on planning when I can just let Grace do it. She seems to really enjoy it too and she is very fast to get back to me when I have questions. Their website is www.worldofwishestravel.com

TIA

I would probably never use one for a WDW vacation (DGF is a Glendale, CA Cast Member) so we usually do ok on our own. But I noticed that Dreams now has agents that specialize in Princess Cruises and that is one of the Cruise lines we want to try out for Alaska. Neither one of us has any idea on how cruise bookings work so a little help might not be a bad thing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter