Best transportation to SSR from Orlando Airport

zoomsharedisney

Disney FANatic
The DH and I are coming home for a week on January 6th. We really don't want to use Magical Express so does anyone have any transportation ideas for us? We are willing to pay. Thanks everyone for your input!!

Amanda

We use Tiffany Town Car with a grocery stop or we rent a car (usually from National)

I'm bumping this to hopefully get a couple more ideas. If there's a website for a place or you know some prices off hand I would be soooooo greatful. Thanks in advance for responding!! "Have a magical day"

Amanda :wizard:

We have used Tiffany too. We have been very happy with them and will be using them for our upcoming trip this Nov. Check out the transportation board here on the dis.

There are many good town car companys. We've used Happy, Tiffany, Florida Tours. They all charge about the same 80-100 RT. All will do a grocery stop if you request one at booking. Mears has a shuttle service. You could just take a taxi. Why don't you want to use DME?

A few years ago we used lacartier towncar. We needed a vehicle with 2 car seats for 6 people. Our flight was delayed so I was worried that there would be some confusion with our pickup. The driver was waiting for us at the baggage pickup with a sign with our name on it. The only inconvenience, and it was small one, was that we had to walk to a parking lot just across from the baggage pickup to get the van. maybe 50 yards or so. other than that we had no problems to or from the airport. Sorry I can't remember prices. Hope this helps.

Nanajo1 said:
There are many good town car companys. We've used Happy, Tiffany, Florida Tours. They all charge about the same 80-100 RT. All will do a grocery stop if you request one at booking. Mears has a shuttle service. You could just take a taxi. Why don't you want to use DME?

I want to take my luggage with me instead of waiting for it for an extended period of time and I really want to grocery shop before we get to the parks.

I've used cabs from the airport to BWV. The cost is about $45 each way, about the same as a lime. Cabs work fine even for larger groups, they have vans available. The cab stand is downstairs near baggage claim.

zoomsharedisney said:
I want to take my luggage with me instead of waiting for it for an extended period of time and I really want to grocery shop before we get to the parks.

Albertson's will let you fax your order to them they will have it selected and ready for check out at a time you select. We really liked this as the grocery stop was about 15min and we were on our way. Happy Limo told us about this service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter