Best Transportation for an Early Flight out of MCO?

Goof's Girl

Earning My Ears
So I have a VERY early flight (6am) leaving the resorts on a Sunday morning this fall. I'm a little concerned as it seems Sunshine Flyer doesn't offer service that early and I've heard mixed things about Mears. We also have an early flight coming into Orlando arriving at 8am. Ideally I'd love to buy a roundtrip ticket with Mears or Sunshine Flyer but I'm open to any advice on which is the best option. Also let me know if the best option is just to end up Ubering. Thank you!

I use Happy Limo for all of my flights in and out of MCO to Disney or Universal. https://www.happylimo.com/

I found a discount code for them on MouseSavers about a hundred years ago. It's not cheap, but the drivers are professional, prompt, helpful. Never get sketchy vibes, etc. Using a real car service is worth it to me, I never worry about missing my flight.

We've used Elex Transport in the past and it's been great. We have them booked to and from the airport for our Trip in September as well.

It's not why I use them, but they do use an all electric fleet of vehicles. I use them because they are on time , have nice clean vehicles and pricing is pretty good.

At that hour, what I would consider 'best' is having my own rental car so I am not depending on any car service or online taxi to be there on time.

So I have a VERY early flight (6am) leaving the resorts on a Sunday morning this fall. I'm a little concerned as it seems Sunshine Flyer doesn't offer service that early and I've heard mixed things about Mears. We also have an early flight coming into Orlando arriving at 8am. Ideally I'd love to buy a roundtrip ticket with Mears or Sunshine Flyer but I'm open to any advice on which is the best option. Also let me know if the best option is just to end up Ubering. Thank you!
In March, while staying solo at all Star Music Resort, I was picked up right on time at 2:45 am for my 6 am flight. My transportation was Mears Connect Bus.

I would stay at the Hyatt in the airport. We have done this a couple times with 7am flights.

In March, while staying solo at all Star Music Resort, I was picked up right on time at 2:45 am for my 6 am flight. My transportation was Mears Connect Bus.
Same here. 6 AM flight in June, picked up at Caribbean Beach at 2:45 by Mears, no problem.

Thank you so much everyone for the suggestions! Normally I have a car with my parents but I am staying an extra night due to plans with friends so very much appreciate the suggestions for safe and reliable transportation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter