• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Tips for Getting a Table at Three Bridges

LiteBrite

DIS Veteran
Does anybody have advice for my best chance at a table at Three Bridges? My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is that they don't take ADRS and you just have to get on the wait list and take your chances.

We won't be staying at CS, we've just really wanted to eat there. I'm talking about a weeknight in early June.

First of all 3 bridges is delicious and I highly recommend it. We were there when hotel was fully booked and we only had an issue one night getting a walk up when we wanted and had to wait a bit for that to clear up. We are late eaters though (after 7-8 pm).

Lunch is also not anywhere near as full so that’s another possibility.

I'm interested in this, too. We will be arriving to the area prior to our first day's reservations, and will be staying off site for the one night. I'm really concerned about trying to drive into the Coronado complex and finding a parking spot near Three Bridges. All the chatter I can find indicates that parking your POV is a problem unless you have advanced dining reservations (ADR) or are staying in the hotel. No ADR's, no parking your privately owned vehicle.

We stayed at GDT early last June and decided to try Three Bridges one evening. We used MDE to put our name on the walkup list around 7:00 and I think the wait time was about an hour but it only took about 45 minutes to get a table. We hung out in our room the whole time, but if you're not staying at the resort both the lobby and the grounds are lovely and have lots of places to sit if you'd rather not walk around while you wait for your notification. It was definitely worth the wait!

I'm interested in this, too. We will be arriving to the area prior to our first day's reservations, and will be staying off site for the one night. I'm really concerned about trying to drive into the Coronado complex and finding a parking spot near Three Bridges. All the chatter I can find indicates that parking your POV is a problem unless you have advanced dining reservations (ADR) or are staying in the hotel. No ADR's, no parking your privately owned vehicle.
It would add a lot of travel time for you, but you could always park at Disney Springs and bus over to CSR!

It would add a lot of travel time for you, but you could always park at Disney Springs and bus over to CSR!
Yes, that's an idea. We also have looked at booking our off site hotel at Disney Springs and just walking to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. We stopped in there once, and I really like the vibe. It's neat watching the amphicar.

Yes, that's an idea. We also have looked at booking our off site hotel at Disney Springs and just walking to Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. We stopped in there once, and I really like the vibe. It's neat watching the amphicar.
I would love to go to Jock Lindsey's sometime but we haven't managed it yet. Our friend's sister was one of the imagineers who worked on it!

First of all 3 bridges is delicious and I highly recommend it. We were there when hotel was fully booked and we only had an issue one night getting a walk up when we wanted and had to wait a bit for that to clear up. We are late eaters though (after 7-8 pm).

Lunch is also not anywhere near as full so that’s another possibility.
Pretty sure three bridges is not open for lunch and opens at 4:30pm each day. Seems like a shame because I'm sure lunch would be lovely there!

Pretty sure three bridges is not open for lunch and opens at 4:30pm each day. Seems like a shame because I'm sure lunch would be lovely there!
Sigh. I just checked MDE, and you’re right. Bummer - y’all had me decided that we’d bus over to CSR for lunch one day!

Oops sorry! 4:30 is still a possible lunchtime for me as we are late night folks do I probably saw people eating and my perception was a late lunch service not an early dinner.

We stayed at GDT early last June and decided to try Three Bridges one evening. We used MDE to put our name on the walkup list around 7:00 and I think the wait time was about an hour but it only took about 45 minutes to get a table. We hung out in our room the whole time, but if you're not staying at the resort both the lobby and the grounds are lovely and have lots of places to sit if you'd rather not walk around while you wait for your notification. It was definitely worth the wait!
Your situation is what I would imagine would be the perfect one for Three Bridges - you could relax in your room (although you're right about the grounds being lovely, it's a nice place to hang out), and you like to eat late anyway.

Dinner at 7 or later is challenging for us because hubby is a diabetic and is likely to get into trouble with low blood sugar.

I think that we'll just get there early, maybe 5:00, get our names on the wait list and hope for the best. Wish us luck!

I would just go as early as you possibly can and be prepared to wait once you get on the list. We went there in December and, though our wait time said 10 minutes, it was more like an hour. We very much enjoyed it once we had our table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter