Best Time to Eat if no PS

NorthernON_MOM

DIS Lover
We kind of like to go with the flow when it comes to eating (as you never really know where you might be in a day or what you may want to eat). We may make a couple of PS, but would prefer not to if we can help it. So....when is a good time to eat at ( I know we'll likely have to wait a little regardless, but I'm sure some times are less busy than others). :p

It will make a big difference when you are visiting. Is it a peak time? Then you will have a wait and must eat "off" times. However, if you are going during a slower time of year you may be able to "walk in" more places at traditional family times - say, 12 ish for lunch and 6ish for dinner.
Hope that helps!

Oooops, well duh, I could have looked at your countdown timer.:o

:scratchin I would say there shouldn't be horrible crowds, certainly not what we will have at Easter!

:wave2: Have fun!

I guess to that you can always walk in @a typical eating time and if they don't have something go elswhere, or come back later. Plus we can problably gauge the restaurants the first couple of days we are there so we have a better idea of when to eat later on in the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter