Best Time Fall 2019?!!!

amilli12

Disney Lover!
Here now! It’s our resort/relax day so naturally I’m mentally beginning to plan our next trip. :rolleyes1

I’m wanting to book next November or early December so we can experience all the Christmas! What are some of the best times in that frame? We’ll do 9 or 10 nights and 8 park days.

Also any input on some of the best resorts for the Christmas decor to stay at would be appreciated!

I agree with 1st week of December also. Been there before at that time of year and the weather and crowd levels are both good. For resort if money is no object the Grand Floridian for the Gingerbread house and the proximity to the park. BWI and WL are 2 other good options for decorations.

I've heard early December is great because the decorations are up and crowds are relatively low. We've only been during the high christmas season and while it is AWESOME the crowds are definitely high and that can be draining

Here now! It’s our resort/relax day so naturally I’m mentally beginning to plan our next trip. :rolleyes1

I’m wanting to book next November or early December so we can experience all the Christmas! What are some of the best times in that frame? We’ll do 9 or 10 nights and 8 park days.

Also any input on some of the best resorts for the Christmas decor to stay at would be appreciated!
We are going this year and next the second week in November. It can be a little crowded around the holiday but we get the end of Food and Wine, Xmas Decorations, the new Holiday event at Epcot and a little warmer weather on average than after thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter