Best ticket only deal?

JennCa

DIS Veteran
I know it has been asked a lot, but here is goes...

What is the best deal going for a 2 day hopper or possibly 2 one day tickets? Last Jan we bought some that were for California residents only, although it didn't say it has to be So. Cal just any Cal. and it was the best deal going.

I am flexible about when we go. We will drive down for a quick trip possibly in Sept, October or November. Have already been during the 50th so am not concerned about missing it.

Any advice?

Jenn

According to Mousesavers.com, there is no deal on a 2 day park hopper. It is the same price everywhere (including at the gates). $116 for adults. You can purchase them for $115 from ARES travel, but they now tack on a service charge so it is not worth it- IMO.

kuusimo said:
According to Mousesavers.com, there is no deal on a 2 day park hopper. It is the same price everywhere (including at the gates). $116 for adults. You can purchase them for $115 from ARES travel, but they now tack on a service charge so it is not worth it- IMO.
Do they even offer 2 day hoppers?? When I checked the other day, it seemed liked they only had 1 day or 3 days??? :confused3 Maybe I should check again, otherwise, I was thinking of buying Costco's 4 day ticket deal and using up 2 on one day if I needed to. What say you???

kuusimo said:
They do offer 2-day. But at the ticket counter at the park. Disneyland.com does not offer them online.

Disneyland.com does offer a 2 day park hopper for $116 adult or $96 child. It's also the same price at the ticket counter or hotels.

I've been watching for a discounted ticket and haven't been able to find anything either. I have heard some CA State employee unions offer a discounted tickets.

Good luck and let us know if you find anything.

I had called the Disney ticket line on our last trip regarding buying tickets online. She answered my question but, recommended to me to go to Downtown Disney to the Walt Disney Travel Company to go buy the 2 tickets that I needed. She said they were cheaper than what I could get online. I didnt go to the WDTC because I was able to get them from my brothers friend and her work. But, I would try the Walt Disney Travel Company first.

my sister got single day tickets from her credit union. (she lives in CA) for $51.00. Good Luck. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter