Best (tasting) snacks at WDW available with QS credits?

Anna13

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to make the most of my snack credits when I'm at WDW later this year but to me, I'd rather use a credit on a $4 snack that tastes/looks amazing and I'm really going to enjoy and remember, than use it on something average just because it would cost $7 to buy OOP. Value of enjoyment is worth more than value for money!

I want to know the best snacks at each park at WDW (and Disney Springs) that are available on the Quick Service Dining Plan. There's a lot of articles out there online about Disney snacks but as soon as I look for Quick Service, everything seems to be about choosing the most expensive snacks to make the most of the plan.

Hit me with your best suggestions, including location to purchase and picture if possible please?

Also, we'll be there for Epcot Food and Wine festival so any extra suggestions for this would also be appreciated.

TIA, Anna :)

My picks would be for:
- Pineapple Float at Aloha Isle in the MK ($5.99)
- Night Blossom at Pongu Pongu in the AK ($5.99)

As for the F&W Festival:
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies at the Australian Marketplace ($7.75)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar, and Smoked Paprika at the Spain Marketplace ($6.))
- Charcuterie in a Cone with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette at the Spain Marketplace ($6.50)
- New England Lobster Roll: Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll at the Hops & Barley Marketplace ($8.00)
- Seared Venison Sausage with Kumara Purée and Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce at the New Zealand Marketplace ($6.50)
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll at the Canadian Marketplace ($5.00_
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce at the Canadian Marketplace ($8.00)
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel at The Chocolate Studio Marketplace ($5.00)
- Seared Scallops with Roasted Corn and Butterbean Succotash and Chili-chipotle Butter Sauce at Coastal Eats Marketplace ($6.00)
- Spicy Roll: Tuna and Salmon topped with Volcano Sauce at the Japan Marketplace ($5.75)
- Cider Flight at Light Lab Marketplace ($9.50)

Don't recommend:
- The beer flight at Light Lab ---- Playalinda Brewing Co. Red Cherry Tart, GrassLands Brewing Company Green Kiwi Blonde, and M.I.A. Beer Company Blue-berry Golden Ale
- The cheese plates ---- they are great cheeses to try but if you are trying to get y our money's worth then these plates aren't it

I greatly enjoy food and craft beers but these were our favorites during the Festival

I'm going to F&W for the first time this fall so I don't have any recommendations. However, this is a list of the snacks from last year's festival with prices: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TLXAdGWYEi5Kv60eqO-BXTK5NosN5cAIHAYId0eKyjY/edit#gid=0

I thought that was helpful because I like to try to get an idea of what I want to spend my snack credits on. Personally, I know I'll at least get a dole whip and a cotton candy with mine because those are some of my must have park snacks.

Our favorite snack at HS is the huge funnel cakes with ice cream on it found at Oasis Canteen which has just been renamed to Epic Eats. It’s delicious and can easily be split between 3-4 people. It’s one snack credit and is otherwise $8 or $9. Choose from either Oreo or strawberry toppings.

I agree with above. That funnel cake is so good. We shared it between 3 of us and had leftovers! We've really enjoyed getting pastries in Epcot\France. There is a little seating area and airconditioning.

Here were some of our favorite snacks from when we went in October:
AK-pongu limpia and the night blossom
MK-Dole Whip and Dole whip floats
POFQ- beignets
Food and Wine-piggy wings, lobster roll, LeCelier filet
We had a really good Dragonberry drink at Food and wine too but we had to pay out of pocket for that since it was an alcoholic drink.
There were also many snacks I wanted to try but did not get a chance to try....there is always next time!

F & W favorites of ours:
  • Filet at Canada Booth
  • Cheddar Cheese Soup at Canada Booth
  • Maple Bourbon Cheesecake at the Cheese Studio
  • Sweet Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Torte at the Chocolate Studio
  • Baked Shrimp Scampi dip at Coastal Eats
  • Roast Irish Sausage and Potatoes at the Ireland booth
  • Chocolate Canoli at Italy booth
As far as elsewhere in the world:
  • Anything ice cream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter