Best tasting hot dog in WDW

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I know about Casey's Corner in MK.
Taste good, but just like any other packaged hot dog.

Anyone eat a better hot dog in WDW elsewhere?

All suggestions will be tried on our next visit to WDW :thumbsup2

I know about Casey's Corner in MK. Taste good, but just like any other packaged hot dog. Anyone eat a better hot dog in WDW elsewhere? All suggestions will be tried on our next visit to WDW :thumbsup2

It's not on the dining plan but we always have to go to the hot dog stand on the Boardwalk.

The absolute BEST.

My favourite is the pretzel dog from Min & Bill's Dockside Diner at DHS. It is a frankfurter, rather than a beef hot dog (which I prefer) and the pretzel roll is pretty tasty too.

We will do Min & Bill's Dockside Diner at DHS and Boardwalk !
Especially if we stay at the Dolphin again.
We like a quick hot dog dinner after a large TS lunch ! :cool1:

Thank you!

The ones at Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios are pretty good. I especially like the one topped with BBQ pork and slaw.

I give props to Fairfax Fare as well. DH had the Mac 'n Cheese with truffle hot dog and I had the BBQ pork hot dog. Both were great; a very unexpected surprise. Just be mindful when the Beauty and the Beast show lets out if you are heading there since it is a popular place to go.

Hands down, Beaches and Cream. When we were there in November, my grandfather almost ordered another one instead of having dessert. Best hot dog in WDW, even beating his all-time favorite Casey's.

Thanks for the great suggestions! :)

We will try them all - we stay for at least 7 days if not 10 days at WDW.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter