Best Table Service for 11yr old Boy

Wanted to get some input and previous experiences that y'all might have had. We will be at WDW in July this year. We are taking advantage of the Disney+ free dining and will have the QS plan.
Me and my DH decided to go off plan and do a table service for each of our kids. My DD was fairly easy because she is all things Disney princess. We will do CRT or Akershus for her.
I would ask my son where he wants to eat for his table service, but this trip will be a surprise for his Birthday, and we do not plan on telling him till we leave.
My Son loves to eat (he says that's his favorite part of Disney.) ... and is willing to try new things but can still be somewhat little kid picky. This will be his first trip where he is older and can eat the adult meals.
I think he still likes Mickey and Friends (even though he would say no) but i want this pick to feel like it is more catered to him and not just two for my daughter.
We don't necessarily have to do a characters meal. I think he would enjoy something where the waitstaff is interactive.
i was thinking possibly Roundup Rodeo as well.

Does anyone have any advice on what their preteen enjoyed? Thanks!!
Roundup Rodeo is super cool if he likes Toy Story!! Awesome theming, cool vibes, and great food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter