Best Sushi?

KYTink

Earning My Ears
Mother/adult daughter trip in December. She loves sushi. I currently have Kona Cafe booked for dinner after a day at MK but I am seeing mixed reviews on the new menu. I've eaten dinner at Kona years ago and breakfast a couple years ago and LOVE the Poly. Would you keep Kona or try for something at EPCOT (we are staying at BWI so not a problem hopping to World Showcase).

We've only had sushi at two places in Disney - Morimoto and Cali Grill. Both were very good. It sounds, however, that we will have to try Kimonos sometime soon.

We have had very good sushi at Splitsville. Both at WDW and DL. And we went just for that not the bowling.

If you're at BWI, you should at least try Kimonos if you've never been. At Kimonos, I think their best value is in simple nigiri. you can pay up for hipster mayo-maki a plenty, trust me. But I think their nigiri is one of the best values in all of Wallyworld.

Be aware that Kimonos is not on the dining plan. But I do enjoy the dragon rolls...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter