• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best sushi place at Epcot

sadiebug

Mouseketeer
DH would love to have some sushi while we are at WDW this trip (just the 2 of us, yeah!!). Any suggestions of the best place to get it? Thanks!!

I believe only the japanese restaurant in Epcot....has sushi right in the park.
We have enjoyed sushi at Cali grill and Wolfgang Puck's. I'm pretty sure there is a place in the dolphin that I heard has excellent sushi. I'm sure another dis-er will be able to help you out on the name of the restaurant.

All 4 restaurants in the Japan pavillion have sushi: Tempura Kiku, Teppanyaki, Matsunoma and Yakitori House. I've only been to Tempura Kiku, and the sushi I had was great. The Swan also has a sushi bar.

If you can get to DTD .......There was a huge selection of Sushi on the menu at Wolfgang Pucks. My 12yr old said it was the best he'd ever had. (how much sushi COULD a 12yr have had anyways...?) :)Noone else in the family likes sushi, so it's all I have to go on.

Good Luck!

-cortegro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter