Best Suite with View

Cierese

Mouseketeer
Please give me your favorites...
Looking for a suite with a nice view - balcony preferred.

Just 2 staying in the room

My favorite is the Princess II (1BR) suite at the Polynesian resort. Second favorite is the Savannah view 1BR suite on the 2nd floor at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Minnie, we’ve stayed, as a couple, in the Princess ll and Honeymoon suites at the Poly, so I must concur with you there. :) I’ve a very fond place in my heart for this resort, as it was the first place we went back in 1996. Stayed in a lot of AKL suites including 1 & 2 bdrm. and the Royal Assante suite.

Cierese, depending on which park you want to be near and how much you want to spend.

IMHO, the best MK suite is the TPV 1bedroom at the Contemporary resort.
You feel that you can reach out and touch those FWs and MK. Get more for your buck there than the few suites at GF. Would rather get TPV in the RPC, or maybe if can afford and they’re available, one of their suites.

I can tell you about more, just don’t know your specifics.

And,no, I’m not a travel agent.
Just love helping others.:teacher::flower1:

Also would love to know more about views st AKL one bedroom suite as well. Thanks!
Hi Susan,
The savannah view at AKL's 1 BR suite is similar/identical to other savannah view rooms at AKL. I like the second floor because it's closest to the animals. We've stayed on 2nd & 4th floor and the suites were in the same wing. I still don't know how many suites AKL has or where they are all located.
The only advantage of staying at the AKL suite was the extra space and club-access (pre-Covid), otherwise there is no reason to pay extra just for the view.

AKL--well worth every penny for a savannah view. I'm having my morning coffee with the giraffes right now, SO worth it and not something people can't do at home or really anywhere else in most of the world. Yes, its a little farther from the park but not so much so for the peaceful morning on the balcony enjoying the animals.

I have a different view I guess. My favorite view is actually balcony view from building 45 or 46 at OKW with the river and boats. Love sitting out back watching as evening fades into night.

I have a different view I guess. My favorite view is actually balcony view from building 45 or 46 at OKW with the river and boats. Love sitting out back watching as evening fades into night.
We've stayed there twice... I can't remember the exact building, but sounds like a very similar view.

We actually had an amazing suite at the Swan overlooking the river and boardwalk area. The suite was huge and it had floor to ceiling windows. Fantastic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter