Best store in the parks to buy the normal ear hat with red patch with the resort?

ryankski

Mouseketeer
When we are at DLP Resort next week, what is the best store to find the normal black ear hat with the red patch that says Disneyland Paris? I'm assuming they have one. I've got these ear hats at the other 5 resorts. Is there a store that specializes in ear hats like at Magic Kingdom that will carry almost all that are available in the parks. Thanks

You mean like this?

Mickey_Mouse_Ears_Hat.jpg

IF they have it, I would go to the Emporium on Main Street or World of Disney in Disney Village.
Despite countless social media campaigns and a different set of ears each month, ears are not really a big thing in Disneyland Paris. There is not a dedicated store for ears. I do not remember ever seeing this hat. All I remember are headbands with ears and a few caps (without ears, but Disney branded), but I am not into merchandise, so don't rely on me ;-)

To prepare you: Disney clothing is also not a big thing, in comparison to the US or Asian parks.

Disneyland Paris has a few cool clothing at the Disney Fashion Store in Disney Village, and a few stuff scattered around different stores, specially in Disneyland Park.

As Karin mentions, Disney ears are not as big a thing in DLP as they are in USA, but there are some Mickey ear headbands for sure.

Yes this is what i'm looking for. My son and I have the different ones from the parks/resorts we've been to. As mentioned I've got them from the other 5 resorts around the world and it'll be a shame if Paris doesn't have them but Hong Kong & Shanghai have them. I'll look at the mentioned stores. Was hoping for dedicated ear hat and headband store, but don't understand things are different around the world. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter