BEST SIGNATURE STEAK????

The issue I have with "Signature" restaurants is before there was such a designation most of them were better restaurants than they are since. We've had excellent steaks at non-signature restaurants so I can't say the signature designation guarantees good food. It seems to be a good marketing ploy, though. If I really want a great steak I go to Shula's. They do take TIW and the prices are not bad considering the quality and portions you get. It's often a matter of a few dollars.

We have always had excellent steaks at Le Cellier.

Yachtsman was very mediocre IMO.

Yachtsman is our favorite old standby and there is still absolutely nothing wrong with going there, but since we live in midwestern angus beef territory we also love Gibson's so we had to jump on the Boathouse. We were not disapointed either. Love how they can char the outside of a medium rare Strip or Filet and leave the inside just perfect.
we love the yachtsman

Brown Derby beat Le Cellier for us this time - enough for us to change our second reservation for Le Cellier to Brown Derby so we could eat there again. And they remembered us too -- kudos to them. The second meal didn't disappoint either. I've had steak at Flying Fish - I felt it wasn't their strong suit. I've not eaten at Yachtsman and I've not had steak at California Grill.

we love the yachtsman

I think that sometimes the before and after affect one's senses. When the wife and I go to the Yachtsman, we always build in extra time for the Crew's cup. Wonderful little lounge where we can sit comfortably and relax before eating. Just takes the edge off for both of us.

Hands down, my husband and I both LOVE Yachtsman. We've tried others, including Le Cellier last year for our anniversary, but we just weren't as impressed. We have never been disappointed at Yachtsman, and they've always recommended some amazing wine pairings as well. My husband is a NY strip kind of guy, and I always go for the filet; both are EXCELLENT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter