• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Shrimp and Grits on property?

Homecomin’, Grand Floridian Cafe ( I don’t think it’s currently on the menu), and Boatwrights at Riverside. (when it’s open)
We don’t have grits available much where we live, so we enjoy them at WDW.

I really like them at Coral Reef as well. Last month we did brunch at House of Blues, and their Shrimp and Grits was even better! I do think that they had about a trillion calories though...the grits were very creamy and cheesy.

A few years ago we stayed at Yacht Club and Captain's Grille (as it was named at the time) was closed, so we ate breakfast one morning at Yachtsman and I had the best shrimp and grits I've ever had, and I've tried shrimp and grits all over the place. Wanted to try it at the California Grill brunch but they had a grit cake, and not a fan of that style. Anyway, the food was outstanding that day, but pretty sure it was a one-off.

I'm a New Englander and not overly-fond of grits, but the shrimp and grits entree I had for breakfast at Ale&Compass on 12/24/19 was absolutely amazing! They are no longer on the menu and I cannot find the recipe, but they were delicious!

I had shrimp and grits at Tiffins in Oct and am heading back next week for another round. It was very good and the CM cautioned me about the spiciness ahead of time. It wasn't that spicy, more like Disney spicy.

Wow thanks for all the responses everyone! Sounds like Grand Floridian’s are a hit, hoping they get added back to the menu soon!

Wow thanks for all the responses everyone! Sounds like Grand Floridian’s are a hit, hoping they get added back to the menu soon!
We do not eat at Narcoossee's for dinner (although it is very good) each time we go to WDW as there are other fine dining places we go to on a rotating basis. BUT we do go to Narcoossee's for Bloody Mary's and shrimp and grits. We just sit at the bar if we are not partaking of a full meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter