Best shopping with teens for brand names?

TheSixOfUs

Mouseketeer
My early teenage daughters would like to do some shopping while we are in Orlando. I am looking for suggestions on the best places to shop. They like the common popular brands of clothes that you'd expect girls their age (12 and 15) to like: Sephora, Lululemon, Adidas, Vans, Pink, and so on. We aren't too particular about any brand (provided there are a few of the popular teen brands) but are more sensitive to price, and therefore we are looking for the malls with the best prices. We specifically don't want higher end stores. Any suggestions?

I understand there is the Florida Mall and a couple different outlet malls. (Personally, the Disney Character Warehouse interests me.)

Thanks for your input.

My early teenage daughters would like to do some shopping while we are in Orlando. I am looking for suggestions on the best places to shop. They like the common popular brands of clothes that you'd expect girls their age (12 and 15) to like: Sephora, Lululemon, Adidas, Vans, Pink, and so on. We aren't too particular about any brand (provided there are a few of the popular teen brands) but are more sensitive to price, and therefore we are looking for the malls with the best prices. We specifically don't want higher end stores. Any suggestions?

I understand there is the Florida Mall and a couple different outlet malls. (Personally, the Disney Character Warehouse interests me.)

Thanks for your input.

I think the Mall at Millenia might be your best bet - though it is a little further from Disney, if that is your home base. All the brands you mentioned are there. I find the Premium Outlet locations to be very high end, though they would also have some of what you are looking for as well as the Character Warehouse.

I am a Tampa local and if we go to a Mall in Orlando for say... back to school shopping, it's Mall at Millenia. The outlets really don't have a lot of appeal for teens. I don't find the outlets any less expensive than the regular malls. In fact, as the other poster mentioned, if it is a higher end brand, items could be more expensive.

If you don't find what you want at Mall at Millenia, keep in mind that you are only 2 miles away from Premium Outlets on International Drive. We will often stop at both malls in one trip if we are only hitting a couple of stores at each.

BTW - for a really good local burger chain, check out Burger 21 at M@M. IMO best burgers and fries in the area, and truly gluten free options too!

I have three kids who are now 21, 19 and 16. They LOVE the Orlando International Premium outlets over towards Universal. There are like 180 stores there. We are actually flying in a few days early for a cruise next week and the first thing they want to do is hit up the outlets.

We make a fun day of it...shopping and lunch. They don't even want to do the parks this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter