• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Seafood restaurant?

StinkerBelle222

Earning My Ears
What are the best restaurants for seafood for an anniversary dinner? It doesn't need to be fancy, just taste good 😁 Thanks!

If I'm wanting seafood Boathouse or Flying Fish would be my first choices. They are pretty equal in regards to quality of the food and service. But they are very different vibes. Flying Fish has a more upscale feel, while Boathouse is a more relaxed vibe. We love them both both and would highly recommend either.

We've yet to try Narcoossee's, though I've heard good things. It's definitely on our list of places to try whenever it reopens.

Flying Fish is my pick but I have read a lot of great reviews from Boathouse too.

Flying Fish is wonderful.

I'm also curious for reviews of Paddlefish and Boathouse. I'm considering them and a few other DS places for a nice meal in November.

We enjoy the Boathouse in DS and Flying Fish. We also enjoyed Narcoosee's, but I believe it is being refurbished currently.
Thumbs up for Boathouse - just went a month ago. Flying Fish has been a disappointment multiple times.

In not particular order;
Flying Fish
Narcoosee’s if they have reopened
the boatshouse if you want a raw bar
there is a sushi place at the dolphin

We liked Flying Fish better than Bluezoo. But we have only eaten at Bluezoo once and that may have been an anomaly. It generally get good reviews.

Our opinions (fwiw) in order of preference:
1. Boathouse
2. Narcoosee’s
3. Paddlefish
4. Flying Fish (once upon a time it was our fave restaurant on property, but has fallen out of favor)
5. Blue Zoo

Admittedly, it’s been a while since we dined at Blue Zoo. DE and I were last there in April. FF was great for years, but feel they’ve lost all creativity (once a staple of the place) and jacked up the cost. Just returned and we hit Paddlefish twice and Boathouse once (Narcoosee’s was closed).

The Boathouse is a great choice -- especially if you want to combine dinner with a romantic Amphicar tour of the lake. :)

Flying Fish, but if going offsite the best fish in Orlando is Winter Park Fish Company. My charbroiled salmon and shaved brussels sprouts were among the best dishes I've ever had. It's very small, but worth the trip(s).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter