Best rides during fireworks at MK?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
What is everyone's opinion on what is the best ride to go on during the fireworks at MK with the best view of them? Since I have the chance the see the show twice, I'd like to try viewing them one night while on a ride.

Big Thunder Mtn.
Splash Mtn.
Astro Orbiter
Barnstormer
7DMT
TTA/PeopleMover
But, getting the TIMING right can be very difficult.

Big thunder!! My son loved this ride so much and it was walk on during the fireworks. We went on three times in a row and had such lovey views of the fireworks.

DD13 & I have a tradition of riding Barnstormer. We usually can stay on for several rides.
Dumbo, BTMRR & Aladdin Magic Carpets are others we enjoy

We have been on the Mine Train during the fireworks at a Halloween party! It was great! We exited while the fireworks were still going and just stood there and enjoyed the finale.

We’ve seen them from BTMR, The Peoplemover, 7DMT and the Swiss Family Treehouse.
The Treehouse was kind of neat, we could stand there for the entire show rather than a quick drive by.

We’ve lucked out twice
Once Astro Orbiter last group up
Did ride then got to watch rest of fireworks (this was 2008)
August 2017 Aladdin carpets got on and CM stopped ride so we could see finale

My favorites which I have experienced are 7DMT and BTMRR, but as others have said you do have to get lucky with the timing.

I remember riding Dumbo during fireworks back in the old days before its current location. Always thought that was THE most magical.

BTMRR. I don't like HEA, so we do head for rides during that time. We didn't even realize what time it was one night when we got on BTMRR, and the fireworks were going off the entire ride - it was awesome!

Another BTMMR.
The last time i was there was 2008 and we went to Pirates and Princes twice. One to do the events and one to go on rides with small line.
We went on BTMMR 4 times in a row to watch the fireworks and it was great. I would love to astro orbiter but i don't like to spin fast.
If it was the speed of dumbo i would go.

We once got on the tomorrowland speedway during the fireworks. No one was behind us and we were able to just come to a stop, sit in the car, and watch an amazing view of the fireworks.

My vote goes to Splash. Cresting that final hill as fireworks frame the castle is incredible. Really hard to time though. Have to kinda luck into it.
I’m too terrified at that moment to enjoy that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter