Best rides at night?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
I was reading that the Jungle Cruise is awesome at night. I would have never thought that! I can't wait to try it.
Any other rides that are great at night?
Thanks!! :flower:

We really enjoyed the BMTRR at night.. didn't ride it in the day actually... at night you couldn't see what was coming up... great fun!

I love the sunwheel at night. And although I haven't been on Terror of tower at Disneyland, I loved TOT in Disneyworld at night, and especially a stormy night!

Matterhorn is better at night. StoryBookLand Canal Boats are best at twilight. I also like BTMRR at night, as well as the day.

I also like Matterhorn at night and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Grizzly River Run in the summertime (at least, that's what my kids say), and Splash Mountain is fun at night, too.

California Screamin' is definitely my favorite to ride at night.
BTMRR & the Matterhorn are really fun during the night time also, as other posters pointed out.
Another, sort of unexpected one is the Monorail! I love going around the parks and seeing everything all lit up. Especially during the holidays! :wizard:

I love going on the Haunted Mansion at night, especially when it's Haunted Mansion Holiday. :) Also, It's A Small World is so much better at night when it's turned into It's A Small World Holiday. It just looks amazing with all of the Christmas lights. :goodvibes

Some other rides that are better at night are:
BTMRR
Matterhorn
Splash Mountain

Autotopia is better at night! I also agree that the Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, the Rockets, Haunted Mansion, Casey Jr.(those lit up rose covered archways are beautiful!), The Sun Wheel, California Screamin' and Tower of Terror are all better at night! :lovestruc

All of the above noted, plus Dumbo! It's usually pretty quick near closing, and a nice view of Fantasyland.

Ok so I thought I'd better start jottin down the rides that were best at night.....seems like they ALL are! LOL! :rotfl: Hopefully we will be able to ride them day AND night!

WOW, There are so many! Thunder Mountain has got to be the best one. Matterhorn, Haunted Mansion, Casey, Jr's Circus, and Astro Orbitor at Disneyland. At California Adventure, The Tower of Terror, Mullholland Madness and the Orange Stinger are our favorites.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is best at night especially when the fireworks are going off, when you are going up the 2nd lift(outside) The fireworks are right in your view, it is SOOOOOOOO COOl!!!! You have to try it!!! :earseek:

California Screamin is wicked at night and so is the Matterhorn. Space mountain is good at night as well ;)

My two cents, BTMRR and Matterhorn--the best at night!! Absolutely different during the day.

The Sun Wheel is awsome at night. Last time we timed it perfectly and watched the fireworks. Very cool. The view from ToT is nice because you can see the castle lights on. I think every ride is fun at night!! :Pinkbounc

Have to agree with most everyone on this......BTMRR is the best at night! We enjoy it during the day, but at night its just better.

I agree with everyone who said Matterhorn is best at night. It's especially cool when you time it just right and the fireworks are going off at the same time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter